Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Busy in Sevilla!

Hola! It has been a while since I have written, but when they say the first two weeks of class is an intensive spanish session, they mean intensive. I have had a lot of work to do and cannot wait for this weekend to be here!

To bring you up to speed:

Last week we had our midterm, which I got a 100% on, so that was good news! The weekend was pretty standard. Friday I went out with my 2 roomates, Laurent and Werner to have some beers and sure enough, a half hour later 120 american people walked into the exact same bar. So we just got drunk and headed out to meet some of Laurent's friends and people at the Discoteca, which was packed and expensive!

Saturday I met up with Laurent and his french friends who had been drinking heavily and were HALARIOUS to watch. They were so drunk that they got kicked out, so that was the highlight of the evening and I got some sleep to rest up or sunday!

Then sunday was the best night of the weekend. It was my first Soccer/fĂștbol experience. Let me tell you, I know now why people are obsessed. It was an awesome experience and I am now becoming obsessed as well. I went with this guy named Stephen from my program and we met up with some people for dinner before hand and then headed into the game early to watch the pregame warm ups. A few hours later and 2 awesome goals from Daniel Negredo, Seville beat Valencia, their rival in the division. It was an awesome night and a lot of fun!

This week has just been filled with homework and projects and a final on friday but I am looking forward to traveling to Barcelona this weekend!

Make sure you check out all of the pictures I posted on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment