Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bienvenidos a Sevilla!

I finally got to sevilla! The flight was a verrryyy long and tiring experience but I am here safely! Everyone here speaks so fast, so that will definitely take some getting used to. But on the whole, I'm not overwhelmed.

After landing, we took a bus to our hotel where we will be for 2 days for orientation and then move into where I will live for the semester (which is TBD tonight.) Then, we got our hotel rooms and ate lunch. Lunch in spain is much different than I expected! It was 3 courses: the first was scrambled eggs with mushrooms and peppers followed by carne (steak) and lastly, postre! (dessert). It was so filling that I couldn't even finish it!

Tonight is full of orientation activities and meeting more people! Mucha divertida!

Adios de Sevilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment